E-Commerce Strategies and SolutionsGrowing e-commerce revenue requires differentiating your brand and enhancing the user journey at an affordable cost. Our data-driven approach scientifically boosts brand awareness and conversion rates. Then we implement your solution hyper-agile and rock-solid platform backed with guarantees on page load times, security, and quality.
We fix the following challenges common to most e-commerce platforms:
- The Google Insights Performance scores increase from an industry average of 32% to 100%. Page load times are sub-second regardless of the amount of functionality.
- Each page has a strategy based on industry search data, keyword competition, and business strategy. Then a feedback loop identifies opportunities for improvement.
- The SEO or metadata on each page has what search bots need to understand the intention. For example, product pricing, currencies, and offer dates.
- Everything gets tested offline before it impacts your clients. That is a prerequisite for audits by the payment card industry and integrating advanced functionality. We also fix SEO, security, performance, and other issues identified by 3rd party tools.
- Content gets deployed by a professional programmer. The images will be under your domain name, have SEO-friendly URL names, and the file format gets optimized for download. That makes it practical to rank pictures in search results.
- The website remains 100% online during upgrades.
- The entire website gets certified by a merchant bank as mandated by the Payment Card Industry (PCI).
- Deploy websites in multiple currencies, languages, and domain names.
- Show negotiated prices for B2B clients and loyalty programs.
- Authenticate users with email and social media accounts to streamline the user experience.
- Integrate with any other application while maintaining website performance and stability.
- Implement a global server cluster for scalability and local infrastructure in each market.